Clear Despawn is a mod for Minecraft 1.16.2/1.15.2, which allows all players to pick up or not pick up blocks you don’t need for some time. Probably everyone noticed that the drop system does not always work as conveniently as you would like it to be. Now, there should be no problems with this, since all objects that were thrown away or dropped from the ore or the animal will blink as they disappear. By default, the value is 20 seconds, that is, after 20 seconds the item will be destroyed, and the closer the destruction is, the faster the item starts to flash.
- In the settings, you can change the parameters if you need it.
- Time for Flashing is a parameter that is responsible for the time the item disappears. The default is 20 seconds, but you can do more or less.
- Urgent Flashing is a command that adjusts the flashing frequency. If you have set the value “true”, then the object will blink faster when approaching distance, if “false”, then the object will blink evenly.
An excellent mod so as not to litter the world with unnecessary items, but be careful when dying, because now time is limited.
How To Install:
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.