Clef is a mod for Minecraft 1.16.1 / 1.15.2, which has a built-in ability to replenish the gameplay with 32 new types of tools. Please also note that you can now add some new items yourself. To do this, you need to create a file with the required extension and add it to the source folder with the mod, after which you can use your tools and weapons.
Also, the mod added to the game:
- New menus where you can select the required weapons, as well as get descriptions for them
- More than 30+ new items can be crafted in total. And some of them are quite interesting, for example, a guitar or a saxophone.
- Some of the newer tools have their settings for customizing them.
How To Install:
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.