Click Machine is a mod for Minecraft 1.16.3/1.15.2, which adds a new block to the game. He will be very helpful. It’s about a clicker. A clicker is an item that allows you to automatically click on certain items or mobs. This block has quite a lot of functionality that can be configured as you need it. What is it about? It’s pretty simple. For example, consider an option in which you need to harvest wheat.
You install this block, after which you specify the number of seconds it takes to recharge the clicker. After which it will start working. You can also do a little differently, you have a special field in which you can install any tool, for example, scissors. And these scissors will be able to cut wool from a sheep. Pretty convenient, isn’t it?
- The mod can customize for you the number of seconds it takes to recharge the block. There are 9 options in total that can be changed at any time at your discretion.
- You can also set the type of click: right mouse button or left mouse button.
How To Install Click Machine Mod:
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.