Cloth Config API – core mod for working with factory and forge mods 1.16.4/1.14.4. More specifically, this library is required to configure your Fabric/Forge client. This library does not add any content, and will not do so in the future.
List of mods requiring Cloth Config API :
How To Install Cloth Config API
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just Cloth Config API downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the Cloth Config API is installed.
Cloth Config API Download Links
Cloth Config API All Files Forge
Cloth Config API All Files Fabric