Cloth Config API – mod core for the operation of the factory and forge mods 1.15.2 / 1.14.4. More specifically, this library is required to configure your client for Fabric / Forge. This library does not add any content, and will not do so in the future.
List of mods requiring Cloth Config API :
Cloth Config API Mod 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Cloth Config API Mod 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 Free Download
- Cloth Config API Mod 1.15.2(V 2.14.1)
- Cloth Config API Mod 1.15-Snapshot(V 2.4-unstable.201911031154)