Clumps is a mod for Minecraft 1.16.2/1.15.2, which slightly improves the system, which is somehow related to the collection of experience. The fact is that now you can collect experience more quickly than before. How does it work? Everything is very simple! Now the balls that remain after any event are collected into one single if the distance between them is not so great. For example, if several balls lie on the ground at a short distance, then they gather into one large one.
Also, this large ball has a distinctive color and size, so you can immediately understand that this ball has more experience than the standard one. Also, this mod allows the player to immediately collect all the experience that lies on the ground, without forcing the player to wait any time for them to gather.
- Now you can collect experience in glass jars and use it as you please.
- A system that allows you to collect all the experience in one big ball.
How To Install:
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.