CobbleForDays is a mod for Minecraft 1.16.2/1.15.2 that will help you simplify your own survival. But how exactly can you simplify your survival process? The fact is that now you can easily create simple cobblestone generators that only take up one single block. It is very compact, but this is not its only advantage. It is also worth noting that it is fully automatic, so you only need to look after the cobblestone containers occasionally.
What else can a mod do?
- The mod can offer you several cobblestone generators at once, each subsequent of which increases the speed of cobblestone production.
- To create the simplest generator, you need a few blocks of wood, as well as a block of glass and a bucket of lava and water.
How To Install CobbleForDays Mod:
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.