CocoaInput is a mod for Minecraft 1.15.2 / 1.14.4, which allows you to support keyboard input in many languages. This can be very useful when it comes to Japanese, Chinese, and other Asian languages. A specialized minibar will appear in the game, which will perform several functions at once.
- Adds automatic translation from English to the game. This translation has several ready-made options at once, of which one will be the most suitable.
- The possibility of burning off all the functions of the mod. To do this, use the key combination the Ctrl + the Q.
- It also works with the NotEnoughItems mod, which allows you to perform a convenient search for items.
The mod works both on Windows and MasOS.
For example (Japanese, Chinese):
[spoiler title=’Show content’ style=’default’ collapse_link=’true’]
CocoaInput Mod 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.