Colorful Potions – mod on Minecraft 1.12.2, which will allow you to perform an interesting thing. The fact is that potions have only one color option, and the game does not provide alternative color options for potions. But now their color can be changed. Also for the player will be able to mix colors with the original colors. If there is a combination of the color of the original color and the dye, then the color will be changed depending on this combination.
How to change the color of a potion?
- Everything is quite simple, you need to use one of the 16 options for the dyes of the game. Just put the potion and the necessary dye in the workbench, after which the potion will be repainted in the desired color.
- The effects of the potions themselves will not change in any way depending on the color.
Colorful Potions Mod 1.12.24 How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.