Combustive Fishing is a mod for Minecraft 1.15.2 / 1.14.4, which adds some elements and functions that allow you to fish directly in the lava. For this, the authors of the mod created the so-called “Golden Fishing Rod”, which will just let you catch fish from the lava. Also, the authors of the mod added a new fish, and only for the Lower World, it is called Combustive Cod.
What is the peculiarity of the new fish?
The Combustive Cod is a new category of fish, they can be found only in the lava pools of Hell. The fish has a high temperature, so you can not eat it. By the way, this fish has another tricky use: when thrown, the Combustive Cod explodes on impact. Handle carefully!
There are several new craft. To create a new fishing rod, you will need to make a special rope from an ordinary thread and a clot of magma, after which you need to make the exact same craft as a regular fishing rod, only use gold instead of sticks, and instead of a rope use a new rope from a clump of magma and an ordinary rope .
Combustive Fishing Mod 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Combustive Fishing Mod 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 Free Download