Command Macros is a mod for Minecraft 1.16.2/1.15.2, which allows you to replenish the game with a very convenient function. What kind of function are we talking about? Would you ever like to get quick execution of any command in the game using a button or keyboard shortcut? If so, then this mod will suit you for such purposes, because with it you can create key bindings to certain commands, which you can independently configure in the corresponding menu.
How do I create a macro?
- Go to the mod settings.
- Click the add macro button.
- Enter the required command in the field, as well as the key for its execution.
- Please note that you can bind the same key or keyboard shortcut to several macros at the same time!
How To Install:
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.