Compressed Items Mod 1.15.1/1.12.2 give you more storage in your warehouse. They serve as decorative blocks, despite its goal is to provide more storage space for your goods in Minecraft.
The mod compresses items into blocks, usually, at least 9 items will make a block. The items that you always have too much are Egg, Feather, Seeds, and Leather will not overload your storage anymore.
The blocks of Compressed Items mod are:
- Sack of Wheat Seeds (compress seeds).
- Branches Block (compress sticks).
- Sack of Gunpowder (compress Gunpowder).
- Sugar Cane Block (compress Sugar Canes).
- Apple and Golden Apple Block (compress Apple and Golden Apple).
- Block of Charcoal (compress Charcoal).
- Totem Block (compress Totem of Undying).
- Flint Block (compress Flint).
- And other blocks that have the same name as the items they contain.
How To Install Compressed Items Mod:
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.