Concrete is a mod for Minecraft 1.12.2 / 1.11.2, which will add a number of new building blocks to the gameplay. These blocks will help you get a variety of buildings since in total you will receive more than 30+ building blocks.
But what kind of building blocks are we talking about?
The fact is that now every player will be able to use blocks with various decorative patterns, as well as simple smooth blocks. All new blocks are concrete that can be created in simple survival mode. But is that all? No! Indeed, now with the help of some new features of the mod, it will be possible to decorate mobs.
What adds a mod?
- More than 30+ variants of the Concrete block with various color shades and patterns.
- The ability to paint almost all new mobs.
Concrete Mod 1.12.2 / 1.11.2 How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Concrete Mod 1.12.2 / 1.11.2 Free Download