Conduits Prevent Drowned is a mod for Minecraft 1.16.2/1.15.2, which will help you get several new simple functions in the game. But what exactly are they connected with? The fact is that now the behavior of the drowned will be somewhat different. Especially some aspects of drowned spawn have changed. Now, when the player is swimming in the pond, it will be possible to limit the spawn of these mobs, and also turn it off altogether. In addition, it will be possible to turn on the spawn of drowned people at a time when the player is not near the pond.
- The mod can be customized. With the help of the settings, it will be possible to increase and decrease the number of mobs that will appear next to the player.
- You can change the number of generations associated with the submariner.
How To Install:
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.