Connected Glass is a mod for Minecraft 1.16.3/1.15.2 that allows you to connect glass panels. This can be extremely useful for building assemblies. There are several options for joining glass panels. This parameter can be selected in the settings or used several at once. In this case, some craft items will differ in their own craft.
New connection methods:
- Clean glass. A completely perfectly smooth glass variant that can be used during construction.
- Scratched glass. This is an old version of glass, which eliminates the joints between the blocks.
- Partially scratched glass. Small scratches remain, which will be generated in small numbers.
How To Install Connected Glass Mod:
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.