Consecration is a mod for Minecraft 1.16.3/1.15.2, which will allow you to get more difficult survival, as well as several new and interesting crafts that did not exist before, and you could hardly even dream of such innovations since they complicate the game somewhat … This mod is perfect for those players who like a rather difficult survival in Minecraft.
We are talking about zombies and other mobs that have become more resistant to various types of damage, for example, zombies now receive very little damage from fire, from sword strikes, as well as from accurate bow shots directly at the target. For the player to get a kind of power, he will need to craft some new items that will help to deal so much damage to kill the mob – it was not a difficult task.
- 6 new items, among which there are fire arrows, bombs, as well as fire sticks and other items that will help the player in killing mobs.
- The system that is responsible for potions and their creation has been reworked.
How To Install Consecration Mod:
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.