Consecration is a mod on Minecraft 1.15.2 / 1.14.4, which will allow you to get a more complex survival, as well as several new and interesting craft that did not exist before, and you could hardly even dream of such innovations since they complicate somewhat the game. This mod is perfect for those players who love the rather difficult survival in Minecraft.
We are talking about zombies and other mobs that have become more resistant to various types of damage, for example, zombies now receive very little damage from fire, from blows of the sword, as well as from accurate shots of the bow directly at the target. In order for the player to get a kind of power, he will need to craft some new items that will help to do so much damage to kill the mob – it was not a difficult task.
Features of the mod:
- 6 new items, among which there are fire arrows, bombs, as well as fire sticks and other items that will help the player in killing mobs.
- The system that is responsible for the potions and their creation has been redesigned.
Consecration Mod 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Consecration Mod 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 Free Download