Construction Wand is a mod for Minecraft 1.16.2/1.15.2, which allows the player to somewhat simplify the construction process in the game. But what exactly can be done now? The player will be able to use a special type of staff, which will be an excellent assistant during construction.
How to use?
- Take a staff from the ” Creative ” mode or create it in the process of survival.
- Take out the staff and take it in hand, then hold down the ” Shift ” key . She will help change the regime to a construction one. Initially, the staff is off.
- Now you can install a large number of units in a few seconds . Also, it will be possible to remove blocks, replace huge structures, and several other functions will always be available to the player.
How To Install Construction Wand Mod:
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.