Controlled Burn is a mod on Minecraft 1.12.2, which allows you to get the ability to control the speed of the spread of fire. This mod allows all players to fine-tune some aspects of the spread of fire. You can right in the settings to change some aspects of the game that previously did not quite suit you.
What features does the mod have?
- Using the settings, you can change the speed of fire.
- You can also change the speed of how the fire breaks the blocks.
- You can change the settings of how water and rain affect the fire.
- The change in the likelihood of fire in natural conditions.
Controlled Burn Mod 1.12.2 How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Controlled Burn Mod 1.12.2 Free Download