Cooking for Blockheads is a mod for Minecraft 1.16.2/1.15.2, with the help of which a fully functional kitchen will appear that facilitates cooking recipes. A special recipe book will appear, which will help you prepare food using the ingredients taken. All your inventory, of course, will be counted. Blocks such as a refrigerator and cabinet will appear, so all food can now be stored there.
What else will be interesting?
You can now create a complete kitchen set in Minecraft. An oven, sink, tool rack will also appear. The mod is very good in that you can quickly make any food that is in your slots from a variety of ingredients. By expanding your kitchen with new blocks, you are enabling new functions. It will be possible to get endless water from the sink and other interesting things.
- Recipes in the book that can interact with all foods.
- An upgraded recipe book ( craft book ) that can also craft food items from your inventory items.
- Cooking Countertops, Stovetops, Sinks, Refrigerators and Tool Racks.
- A book that shows all food recipes ( no matter what ingredients you have ).
- Sort through the different options to see the most nutritious foods you can make.
How To Install:
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.