CopyPaste is a mod for Minecraft 1.16.4/1.10.2, which allows you to copy maps from server mode, as well as in a single player game. This mod will copy the contents of the file system in the folder with configuration files. This function will be relevant for absolutely all worlds that you create and in which you have started the game process.
Please note that the main focus of this mod was aimed at saving absolutely all items in chests and other generations without all sorts of losses . Also, the mod works great with customnpc, which allows you to use some additional features.
- You can cut one card and insert it into another.
- Automatic saving of maps and their configuration files.
How To Install CopyPaste Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just CopyPaste Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the CopyPaste Mod is installed.