Corpse is a mod for Minecraft 1.16.3 /1.15.2, which will add a rather unusual feature to the game. Rather,even a few possibilities. The first is animation, which in turn has several stages. During the game, the player can die, however, after him, there is nothing left, only the items that fell from the player.
Now everything has changed, and the player will be able to see his own corpse, which contains all the items. By the way, you can easily extract them. Also, the corpse cannot disappear into lava or disappear into the void.
- The ability to find out some details of the death of your character, as well as a friend of the players.
- Works on the server.
How To Install Corpse Mod:
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.