Craftable Utilities is a mod for Minecraft 1.16.1, which is perfect for playing with various modifications that require the player to move around the game world a lot. It will be easy to get lost if there are hundreds of blocks between locations and player’s houses. Now, these places can be marked, and then quickly move between them. This is a fairly simple feature, however, it can be extremely useful at some points in the game.
- Having marked the place of the spawn, you can use the scroll to remember the place.
- When using the scroll, the player will be quickly moved to the starting point.
- Scroll of death. Returns the player to the place of death.
- A random scroll. Useful for teleporting to a point that the player can mark himself.
- Scroll of spawn. Moves to spawn or sleep.
How To Install Craftable Utilities Mod :
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.