Crafting Tweaks Mod is a mod for Minecraft 1.16.4/1.10.2, which is perfect for various assemblies where there are many crafting. The fact is that the original game is quite difficult to craft, because you have quite a few useful commands and buttons at your disposal that could somewhat simplify the crafting system. Now there are 5 new functions for you that can significantly simplify the whole process.
- Turning blocks in a circle , cleaning the workbench, balancing and other functions of the mod. It is also worth noting that workbenches from other mods can work with this tweak.
- 20+ mods that support this tweak.
How To Install Crafting Tweaks Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just Crafting Tweaks Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the Crafting Tweaks Mod is installed.
Crafting Tweaks Mod Download Links