Creeper Spores is a mod on Minecraft 1.16 / 1.15.2, which somewhat expands the standard boundaries of the creeper’s capabilities in the game. The fact is that now creepers can spawn in the form of “children” who will grow over time. The younger version of the creeper has several features.
They have slightly lower speed, slightly lower health, as well as other truncated characteristics, however, they are noticeably more than adult creepers, so they are even more dangerous because there are a lot of them! Also, creepers can infect the player with their disputes, which will spawn a large number of mobs around him. They will need to be killed within three minutes.
- Infection with spores of creepers.
- Children of large creepers.
- Large generation of mobs.
Creeper Spores Mod 1.16 / 1.15.2 How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Creeper Spores Mod 1.16 / 1.15.2 Free Download