Crimson Moon is a mod for Minecraft 1.16.2/1.15.2, which adds a special night atmosphere to the game. But how exactly will this manifest itself? The fact is that now at night it will be possible to observe a special beautiful red fog. The color of the moon will also change, it will become bright red.
- Such a night will only occur once every 20 nights.
But what will change?
The fact is that in addition to changing the shade and light in the game, deadly mobs will also appear. This night can be described as bloody because the player will need to fight with a large number of mobs who know exactly where the game character is. All mobs will have improved characteristics, as well as more damage, which will affect the difficulty of the game. Be ready!
How To Install Crimson Moon Mod:
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.