Crying Ghasts is a mod for Minecraft 1.16.2/1.15.2, which slightly changes the behavior of ghasts in the Minecraft game universe. The fact is that now ghasts will sometimes cry. This will only happen if there is a player near the ghast. If there is no player, then the ghast will not cry, but will simply fly aimlessly around the world in search of a player.
- Ghasts can now cry when the player is nearby.
- You can independently adjust the number of tears that the ghast lets out.
- Delay between ghasts crying. The default is 1200.
- The maximum distance away from which a ghast can cry. Initially, the author set the value to 32 blocks.
How To Install:
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.