After you move the Cubic Villager mod to the mods folder, a new interesting item will appear. This item is a magic wand that can turn villagers into a pretty useful block. You can pick up the head of a resident in your inventory and put them anywhere receiving your own store.
What else is interesting?
In addition, heads can be connected to pipes from technical mods (BuildCraft) and even resurrect villagers using certain mechanisms. An interesting fact: if you fry your head in the stove, it will become a full-fledged decoration block.
Cubic Villager Mod 1.15.2 / 1.12.2 How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Cubic Villager Mod 1.15.2 / 1.12.2 Free Download
Download more mods at Viavili.com