Custom NPCs is a mod for Minecraft 1.13.2/1.12.2, which will add many new functions and tools to the game on your computer. Initially, the mod was developed for single player mode, and later began to work in multiplayer. With the help of new tools, you will be able to create new mobs that have their own role and with the help of the same tools you can clone them.
The rest of the items are needed for less serious things. Additional functions of the mod are the ability to create factions and quests with your dialogues. In short, this is a mod for creating a mob in Minecraft.
How To Install Custom NPCs Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just Custom NPCs Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the Custom NPCs Mod is installed.