Custom Window Title is a mod for Minecraft 1.16.2/1.15.2 that allows the player to change some elements in the main menu. But what exactly can be changed? Now you can replace the labels with your own. In addition, you can select several labels, each of which will change depending on the configured time. The mod adds a huge number of settings to the game, which can replace almost any text blocks in the game.
How to setup?
- Using the file manager, you need to open the mod folder.
- Then open the configuration file. You can open it in notepad.
- You can enter any text that will be displayed in the game.
How To Install Custom Window Title Mod:
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.