Dainxt’s Dungeons is a mod for Minecraft 1.16.2/1.15.2 that will help the player get a significantly larger number of the most diverse dungeons than in the original game. Now it will be possible to explore the world, where various dungeons, fortresses, and much more will appear.
How to find it?
- New dungeons will spawn in regular biomes at different rates.
- The player can only explore the world, it will be possible to find new mobs and structures in it.
- The total number of new structures is 20.
- The player will be able to meet new mobs that guard the dungeons.
- Large dungeons will be guarded by bosses. Caution!
How To Install Dainxt’s Dungeons Mod:
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.