DangerousStoneCutter – mod for Minecraft 1.15.2 / 1.14.4. Minecraft Java has added a lot to version 1.14. One of them is a stone-cutting block. Stonecutter is a block that can be found in villages. It can also be done using 3 Stones and 1 Iron. This is a block for Mason (the work of a villager ). In addition, it can also be used to make other blocks associated with stone. Its feature is called stone-cutting.
What else is interesting?
DangerousStoneCutter is a small mod that will add a new feature to this Minecraft block. As you can see, it is clear that the stone carver has a rotating saw blade. So, how can creatures get into Stonecutter without being cut by this saw? This is strange! The new block will make it possible to damage mobs when they are on this block. In addition, they will also be affected by Slow III on the stone cutter.
This cool feature makes a dangerous block. With it, you can create almost any trap!
DangerousStoneCutter Mod 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
DangerousStoneCutter Mod 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 Free Download