De-extinguishing prehistoric plants and animals is already possible with this mod.
De-Extinction 1.15.2 is a mod that will take care of adding fossils to the Minecraft terrain generation. These fossils will allow us to extinguish various types of prehistoric plants and animals. To carry out the extinction of animals and plants, we will have to manufacture various machines and technological devices that allow us to extract DNA, modify or process information and give life to these prehistoric beings.
The process is the following. We get fossils from underground, we extract DNA from fossils and we investigate the animal or plant from which we have managed to extract DNA from a fossil. From DNA we can extract data chains, which we can modify, or translate into seeds, in the case of prehistoric plants, or in eggs, in the case of prehistoric animals.
De-Extinction Mod 1.15.2/1.12.2 How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.