Death Compass Mod 1.12.2 For Minecraft is a small mod working with the aim of offering players a helpful compass. Follow this article to get more information about the function of this compass.
It is mainly a utility that adds a compass with the function of pointing the last death point of players when on re-spawn. Actually, the Death Compass is an item inspirited from The Erebus mod which undertakes an accurate similar function but has been created into an independent mod.
- The compass will point out the final X and Z coordinates in the direction of death and show similar information in its tooltip.
- The Compass pointer just functions in the dimension you last died in as well as spin randomly in case of being a different dimension.
- There will not include any recipes related to the mod as well as no configuration to disable it.
In conclusion, Death Compass Mod 1.12.2 For Minecraft simple works to offer the Death Compass for players. Don’t hesitate to download this mod for free and try it out yourself.
How To Install Death Compass Mod:
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.