Death Counter – Mod for Minecraft 1.16.1 / 1.15.2, which is the ability for the server to count the number of player deaths (since the installation of the mod). The mod will also notify the player of the number of deaths on the server ( configurable ). It can save deaths in one session or export all deaths to a text file. And also there are leaderboards in the form of a top of all deaths on the server. There will be no benefit from a single-mode with the mod, so this mod is ideal for the Minecraft online server.
- / dc ( or / deathcounter ) [/ user] – look at the player’s death.
- / dc reset ( all / user ) – reset death statistics.
Death Counter Mod 1.16.1 / 1.15.2 How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.