Decorative Blocks is a mod for Minecraft 1.16.2/1.15.2 that will breathe new life into the game. This mod will be especially appreciated by builders since a new scope for creativity opens up for them. Now it will be possible to beautifully decorate almost any room since a large number of new blocks and objects will appear for this.
Examples of new blocks:
- A new type of fire, which is perfect for setting up a camp.
- Straw: Thatched house for desert and savannah is a great solution.
- Wooden containers for pots and plants.
- Brazier: Do you like to cook? Now you can do this in Minecraft.
- New hatches: fences, gratings, and other semi-blocks.
- Wooden seats: The best solution for chairs.
How To Install Decorative Blocks Mod:
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.