DefaultSettings Mod is a mod for Minecraft 1.16.4/1.10.2, which allows the player to get a pretty convenient thing, namely, the ability to create a custom game setting in terms of a selection of mods. If your assembly has a fairly large number of mods that you sometimes switch, then now it is not as difficult as before. The fact is that now you can select the necessary mods right inside the game, and remove others, and the game will start with exactly the mods you would like to play with. It is also worth noting that a special convenient menu for the player has been made.
- Added a convenient setup menu .
- Easy setup of starting parameters.
How To Install DefaultSettings Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just DefaultSettings Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the DefaultSettings Mod is installed.