DefaultSettings is a mod for Minecraft 1.15.2 / 1.14.4, which allows the player to get a pretty convenient thing, namely the ability to create custom game settings in terms of mods selection. If your assembly has a fairly large number of mods that you sometimes switch, then now it is not as difficult as before. The fact is that now you can select the necessary mods right inside the game and remove the others, and the game will start with the mods you would like to play with. It is also worth noting that a special convenient menu for the player has been made.
Features of the mod:
- Added convenient settings menu.
- Easy setup of start parameters.
[spoiler title=’Show content’ style=’default’ collapse_link=’true’]
DefaultSettings Mod 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.