Dimensional Dungeons mod on Minecraft 1.15.2 / 1.14.4. If the element of adventure and discovery in Minecraft makes you excited, Dimensional Dungeons will become a mod for you.
Minecraft will now have new dungeons. These dungeons will not appear spontaneously, but you will need to do something to get there.
First, you need to create:
- Gilded portal: made of 1 chiseled stone brick and 8 gold bars.
- The cornerstone of the portal: made of 1 gilded portal block, 1 ender’s eye, and 1 trap chest.
- Portal key blank: made of 1 badge and 1 wand.
How does it work?
- When you have all three, you will need to build a gate (as shown in the picture). Then you need to activate the empty portal key by right-clicking on the frame of the destination portal. When an empty portal key is activated, it will have an arbitrary name.
- The last step is to simply hold the activated portal key and right-click on the portal stone to open the portal to the dungeon. Right-click on the portal again to get the portal key and close the portal.
[spoiler title=’Show content’ style=’default’ collapse_link=’true’]
Dimensional Dungeons Mod 1.15.2/1.14.4 How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.