Draw Bridge is a mod for Minecraft 1.15.2 / 1.14.4, which will allow you to build bridges and other structures. You can’t say with accuracy that this mod allows you to build bridges since it just arranges objects as you need. There are two options for the arrangement of blocks: vertical or horizontal, depending on the mode, the blocks will be installed either horizontally or vertically.
How does it work?
- You need to create a block called drawbridge. Then place in a place convenient for you.
- The blocks that you place inside this item will be installed. They can also be somewhat masked using a separate panel on the side.
- To get started, you need to attach this unit with red dust, then give a signal from the lever or the buttons and blocks will be installed.
Features of the mod:
- You can build not only bridges but also other structures, such as walls and houses. Since you can easily install several such blocks at once in one row and immediately use them.
- Great for replacing some blocks. For example, if you need to replace grass with stone or wood, then you can use drawbridge.
Everyone enjoy the game!
[spoiler title=’Show content ‘ style=’default’ collapse_link=’true’]
Draw Bridge Mod 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Draw Bridge Mod 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 Free Download
- Draw Bridge Mod 1.14.4(V 184.108.40.206)
- Draw Bridge Mod 1.14.4(V 220.127.116.11)
- Draw Bridge Mod 1.14.4(V 18.104.22.168)