Dumpster Diving – mod on Minecraft 1.12.2, which allows you to get a number of useful items from the trash. Yes, that’s right, now it will be possible to find various rubbish, after which it can be re-melted in a special way into other objects and get valuable tools and blocks for various uses.
How to use the mod?
- Various blocks and objects that can be found in any biomes appeared in the game, according to their texture you can immediately understand that this is garbage.
- Create several functional blocks for garbage recycling and install garbage collected there.
- Recycled trash can be used to create valuable items.
- Some of the types of garbage can immediately give objects when they are destroyed, some of them can also be valuable.
Dumpster Diving Mod 1.12.2 How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Dumpster Diving Mod 1.12.2 Free Download