Dungeon Tools is a mod for Minecraft 1.12.2 / 1.7.10, which will add a number of building blocks to the gameplay. These building blocks are thematic and will help you create pretty beautiful maps that are somehow related to the construction of caves, as well as dungeons. This mod was inspired by a game like The Legend of Zelda. And in short, this mod was created specifically for creating adventure maps!
What blocks have been added?
- Locks and chains. You can add targets and locks to any blocks using the right mouse button.
- Ground objects. Now you can easily place an object on the ground, even if it is above ground level.
- Extinct torch. Extinguish the torch with the right mouse button.
- Hard web. It is much more difficult to get out of it, a great option for traps.
[spoiler title=’Show content’ style=’default’ collapse_link=’true’]
Dungeon Tools Mod 1.12.2 / 1.7.10 How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.