Dungeons Gear – mod for Minecraft 1.16.4/1.15.2 adds all weapons, armor, artifacts and enchantments from Minecraft Dungeons, including DLC content. Everything you need to become a heavily armed Minecraft dungeon explorer.
- You can find these survival items in all vanilla chests, and can also be traded with gunsmiths, master gunsmiths, leatherworkers, and itinerant traders.
- You can also add other mods to loot chests using the config file.
Note: Updates are frequent! Stay up to date! Bookmark our site.
How To Install Dungeons Gear Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just Dungeons Gear Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the Dungeons Gear Mod is installed.