Dwarf Coal is a mod for Minecraft 1.16.1/1.14.4, which adds several new items to the game, connected in one way or another with coal. With their help, it will be possible to create a number of new torches, as well as disposable coal. This will be very convenient for those moments when you need to melt only one unit of an object. At the same time, this allows you to significantly save resources and not waste extra coal for smelting.
What else has been added?
- Miniature torches. With their help, it will be possible to save resources for creating torches. In addition to the wooden torch, a stone torch appeared. An unusual type of torch. An excellent solution for decoration and construction.
- A new block of coal that can also be used for smelting.
How To Install:
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.