Dynamic FPS Mod for Minecraft 1.16.4/1.14.4 automatically reduces the rendering speed of Minecraft when it is not focused (up to 1 frame per second) or hidden (not rendered at all). It also fixes a bug in vanilla Minecraft that causes it to take up much more performance in the background than it should, and also renders the game not rendered on resource reloads.
How To Install Dynamic FPS Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just Dynamic FPS Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the Dynamic FPS Mod is installed.
Dynamic FPS Mod Download Links