Dynamic Lights Mod 1.13.2/1.12.2 For Minecraft is an appealing mod coming along with Minecraft’s lighting system. Read this article and you can get more information about its features.
Programmed to add the lighting system into the game world, it helps players to easily discover caves. When you hold a torch or glowstone in your hand, it can light up the nearby area.
And in case you throw the lit item, it will also light up the area. This mod aims to make the light sources make sense. Players just need to hold a light source in hand to emit light in the area without placing it down.
- It creates shinning items to illuminate everything surrounding.
- You will get them equipped.
- They will be dropped on the ground.
- You can add Item IDs you wish as shiny item, through the settings file.
- The number of lights you can create is infinite, but they are FPS-costly.
Besides, a lot of other features of Dynamic Lights Mod 1.13.2/1.12.2 For Minecraft are waiting for you to discover. Download it for free and try it out yourself.
How To Install Dynamic Lights Mod:
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.