Easier Crafting Mod 1.16.3/1.12.2 For Minecraft functions simply as its name to make the crafting process in-game easier. Follow this mod to get more information below.
Programmed to make easier crafting, it will show off a list of items that you are possible craft using your current inventory. Now I will introduce some of its features to help you have a better experience:
- When you click one of these items, you can craft this item once.
- Shift-clicking an item in order to fill the crafting grid one time and shift-clicking the output field for crafting many items as possible.
- Crafting stuff is just a mouse click.
- Let you know recipes as well as what step you have to craft.
- In case you don’t sure a certain recipe, you can type the name of the output items on the text box that is above the recipe list.
- You are impossible to craft your entire inventory at one time.
A lot of other conveniences of Easier Crafting Mod 1.16.3/1.12.2 For Minecraft are waiting for you to discover. Download it and enjoy all of its features right now.
How To Install Easier Crafting Mod:
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.