Easy Steel & More mod for Minecraft 1.16.3/1.15.2, which adds a lot of new things to Minecraft. First, there are 3 new minerals in Minecraft. These minerals will be used to create new materials. These materials will be used to create new blocks, clothes, tools!
In addition, there will be some special tools like
- Hammer: Used to break down the minerals of copper, tin, tungsten, iron, gold. The hammer will give you more when breaking with a pickaxe. Using a charcoal hammer will also give you carbon powder.
- Hand Shovel: Use on gravel to get sharp flint.
- Paxel: Just pick, ax, and shovel together.
- Hammer: Pickaxe tree, but can dig 9 blocks (3 × 3) at the same time.
In terms of power, mods and tools will have the following durability threshold:
- Sharp flint between stone and bronze.
- Bronze in the middle flint and iron.
- Steel is between iron and diamond.
- Hardened steel is just as strong as steel but more durable.
- Tungsten carbide sits between steel and diamond.
- One more thing you should pay attention to the mod will add many new recipes to Minecraft. Hence, you must use JEI ( Just Enough Items ) to find them easily.
How To Install Easy Steel & More Mod:
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.