EmbellishCraft is a mod for Minecraft 1.16.1/1.15.2, which allows the player to create various decorative elements, moreover, from completely different materials. You can get items such as marble, basalt blocks, slate, and other decorative stones from which you can create tiles, tables, and chairs, as well as armchairs and tabletops.
The mod has over 100+ add-ons. An excellent mod for those who like to build various houses and equip inside, there is also an opportunity for outdoor work, because the mod adds all kinds of fences and several beautiful steps, for example, for the porch.
- 100+ decorative items.
- Added generation of new blocks.
- New types of bricks with different colors.
How To Install Vanilla EmbellishCraft Mod:
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.