EmbellishCraft Mod is a mod for Minecraft 1.16.4/1.13.2, which allows the player to create various decorative elements, and from completely different materials. You can get items such as marble, basalt blocks, slate and other decorative stones from which you can create tiles, tables and chairs, as well as armchairs and countertops.
The mod has over 100+ addons . An excellent mod for those who like to build various houses and equip inside, there is also an opportunity for outdoor work, because the mod adds all kinds of fences and a number of beautiful steps, for example, for the porch.
- 100+ decorative items.
- Added generation of new blocks.
- New types of bricks with different colors.
How To Install EmbellishCraft Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just EmbellishCraft Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the EmbellishCraft Mod is installed.
EmbellishCraft Mod Download Links